[Logo: Homes and Communities: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development]
[Vea la versi�n en espa�ol de esta p�gina] [Contact Us] [Display the text version of this page] [Search/Index]

About Housing
Contact us
 - Single Family
 - - Audience groups
 - - Buying a home
 - - SF Premium
 - - Events & training
 - - FHA insured loans
 - - Common questions
 - - Housing counseling
 - - HUD homes/ REO
 - - Owning a home
 - - Reference guide
Reading room
Online forums
Work online

HUD news




Working with HUD
Mailing lists
RSS Feeds

[The U.S. government's official web portal]  

Case Number Assignment for HUDhomes

- -
 Information by State
 Print version

In order to secure a new case numbers for a HUD owned REO propertys (also known as: PD Property or HudHome), you must do the following:

 -   On the "Case Number Assignment" screen:
 -   Under "Processing Type" - use pull down menu and select "Real Estate Owned".
 -   Directly below, answer the second question: "Was this case previously sold as a Property Disposition?"
 -   Input your answer as "No"
 -   Do not enter the prior case number.


Content current as of 31 October 2005   Follow this link to go  Back to top   
FOIA Privacy Web Policies and Important Links  Home [logo: Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity]
[Logo: HUD seal] U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112   TTY: (202) 708-1455
Find the address of a HUD office near you